Yield: 1 - 1 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds, soaked for 4 hours, rinsed and drained (set aside)
- 1 cup zucchini peeled and chopped, firmly packed
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- Pinch of Cayenne
- 1/2 cup raw tahini
Combine the zucchini, lemon juice, oil, garlic, paprika, salt, cumin, cayenne in a high speed blender and process until smooth.
Add the tahini and soaked sesame seeds and process until completely smooth and creamy.
Store in sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 4 days and can be frozen.