Yield: one 8 inch cheesecake (spring form pan)
- Parchment paper cut to 8 inch circle for inside of pan
- 1 cup coconut flakes, ground
- 1/2 cup almonds, soaked and dehydrated
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon carob powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Cashew Cheese -- 1 recipe (approximately 2-2 1/2 cups cheese)
- 1/3 cup carrot juice (strained through the More than a NUT MILK BAG)
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini
- 3/4 cup date paste
- 2 tablespoons yacon syrup or other liquid sweetner (ie agave, maple syrup)
- 1/4 cups lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Irish Moss Gel
In a food processor outfitted with an "S" blade place coconut flakes, almonds, salt, pumpkin pie spice, carob powder and raisins. Process until well combined. Do not over-process as the natural oils in the nuts will begin to break, and make your crust oily.
Press dough into 8 inch spring form pan prepared with parchment paper.
Place all ingredients except Irish moss gel and coconut oil into an high-speed blender (Vitamix or similar). Blend until well combined and smooth texture. Add the Irish moss gel and melted coconut oil and blend again.
Pour into prepared crust and allow at least 1 hour to set up in the refrigerator.
Will keep for 5 days in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.