Chopped Breakfast Cereal (or Raw Apple Muesli)
- Apples – cored and chopped
- Frozen fruit - cut into cubes if needed for the food processor
(such as peaches, persimmons, blueberries, strawberries)
- Seeds – hemp, pumpkin, sunflower
- Nuts – almonds, brazil, walnuts (it is helpful to soak almonds overnight)
- Raisins, figs, mulberries or other dried fruit
- Pinch of salt
Place ingredients in a food processor and pulse process until the texture you desire.
Serve with coconut yogurt, almond milk, Buckwheaties or by itself.
I use a small personal Cuisinart for this personal sized breakfast cereal. It is very versatile, fast to prepare and keeps me full all morning.