Yield: approx 2 quarts (8 cups)
- 1/2 large Cauliflower, cut to small pieces, pulsed in F/P with "S" blade for "rice"
- 1/2 large Cabbage, shred in F/P, then pulsed with "S" blade
- 2 cups Jicama, rough chopped then shredded in F/P
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup peas
- 3 Tablespoons cilantro, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tabespoon Flax oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons sundried tomato powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
Prepare vegetables and set aside in large bowl. Add tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, peas, garlic, tomato powder, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, lemon juice, Olive Oil and Flax oil. Toss gently to incorporate.
Can be served cold or placed in dehydrator in a 9x11 glass baking dish for up to 2 hours at 125°F.